Wedding Florist in Sydney
If you are getting married soon, you definitely need a wedding florist for your wedding planning. Before you hire a wedding florist, there are some things you need to ask the florist first:
1. Check out the cost. Find out if a deposit is necessary to reserve a date. Also, find out whether if there is any consultation fee or other hidden cost. It is important to know the exact cost before you engage a particular wedding florist.
You can also opt for flower delivery in Sydney if you want to send flowers to your loved ones.
2. Ask for their portfolio. It is important to ask for samples of their past work so as to verify just how skilled and professional they are.
3. Find out what kinds of flower arrangements they offer. If you want something special for your wedding, ask the florist whether they provide exotic flower arrangements.
4. Check out their schedule. Some wedding florists do too many weddings in one day. If their schedule is too tight in one day, they may arrive late or deliver the wrong flowers for your wedding. Therefore, look for someone who has more time for your wedding.
5. Find out what rental items do they have. Other than flowers, a professional wedding florist should provide other items such as aisle standards and candelabrum.